Our tax services are designed to save you money by planning and applying legal tax strategies in an effort to maximize your allowable deductions and reduce your income tax liabilities. We prepare income tax returns for individuals and small business owners. We also provide you with tax support throughout the income tax season.
Legal strategies to maximize tax credits business deductions
Personable and trusted accountant-client relationship
Expert with 10+ years of experience to answer your questions
Pain free, accurate, and timely tax return filing
1 | Review Our Service Plan:
If you have reached our website, your first step is to determine if we have the services you are looking for. Please visit the services tab to review our plans and ensure we are a good fit for your company.
2 | Complete Questionnaire Form:
After reviewing our services, please complete the detailed questionnaire form to provide us with more information about your business. If you have already completed our questionnaire form, proceed to step #3.
3 | Schedule Your Discovery Call:
After completing the questionnaire form, you will be sent a link to schedule a 30-minute discovery call.
4 | Proposal Review, Selection of Service Package, Sign and Return Contract:
After our discovery call and selection of the proposed package that best fit your needs, you will receive a contract detailing our expectations and payment authorization form to review, sign and return back to us using DocuSign.
1 | Schedule Kickoff Call:
Schedule a 1-hour kickoff call on our calendar. During this call, we will go over your required homework, walkthrough the process of using ShareFile, and answer any questions you may have regarding doing business with us.
2 | Access Your Client Folder In ShareFile:
You will be provided with a copy of our Sharefile Client Guide to access your account. You will receive an email from us notifying you to activate your account and change your temporary password. Once activated, your account will show you folders that are applicable to your service(s).
3 | Complete "Client Homework":
Once you log into your Sharefile account, review the "Getting Started" folder for the homework document to complete. If the "Client Homework" checklist doesn't exist in your account, skip the below actions and proceed to step #4.
- Review client homework checklist
- Upload the required documents into the "Client Upload" folder in your Sharefile account
- Invite us into any of your existing accounting software platforms (if applicable)
- Send us an email once you have completed the entire process
4 | Schedule Follow-Up Call:
Schedule a 1-hour follow-up call on our calendar. We will discuss and resolve any technical issues and highlight monthly expectations to begin working on your project.
Important information to note:
- Once the contract is signed, you will receive a welcome email from us. Please make sure to dedicate at least two weeks on your schedule to complete the below process in order for work to begin.
- There is a $200 assessment fee for 4 hours. Where I will perform a review of your current accounting processes, systems and tools. I will also provide you complete report t with my findings based on the review with recommendations and a proposal for services. This is required for all new clients.
- All bookkeeping clients are required to pay for their first month of services before work begins. Afterwards, payments will be due on the 1st or the 15th of the month, depending on the agreed upon date.
How much do you charge?
Prices for bookkeeping are determined based on individual client and small business needs. In order to determine your needs, please complete the client assessment questionnaire in order to schedule your discovery call.
Are you able to work with my current CPA?
Yes, we can work alongside your current CPA if you would prefer bookkeeping services only. However, we do offer both tax and bookkeeping services so that our customers can have a one stop shop.
How long does it take to complete the accounting assessment review?
Please allow 3-5 business days.
May I receive a refund for the accounting assessment review fee if I do not proceed with services with the company?
The accounting assessment review fee is non-refundable.
Can you come to my business location to perform services or for meetings?
Yes, we will be happy to come to your location for meetings and/or any onsite training only. However, all travel costs will be billed to the client. Since we are a virtual based company, we perform all monthly bookkeeping and tax preparation services virtually.
Ready to work with us? Book your discovery call:
Or get in contact with us using the form below: